CCW homepage (exit CCW Forum)

Computer-Chess Wiki Forum

Back to the forum index
Linear

may be it happen again (Tournaments)

by Gerhard, Monday, April 27, 2015, 17:32

... at the moment i try if tournaments can be continued, but not sure actually.

@ Ron:

hope you are fine ? - what about the download of the pgn-files, seems to be broken. But via toolbox all is working perfect.

may be it happen again

by Gerhard, Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 16:30 @ Gerhard

@Ron:

download the pgn via toolsbox works with this:

http://computer-chess.org/lib/exe/mediamanager.php?ns=computer_chess:tournaments

... it seems due to same changes in forum-software i have to edit the links for download the pgn in that way to get them working again?

may be it happen again

by Ron @, Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 16:40 @ Gerhard

You posted at the same time I was answering your previous post.

The Computer-Chess Wiki is now very fussy about file names and file locations. Please email me.

Ron

may be it happen again

by Ron @, Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 16:36 @ Gerhard

Hi Gerhard,

First of all, welcome back! :-)

Due to security problems (a SQL injection attack causing thousands of spam emails to be sent from the site), I had to change the way downloads are done. I broke almost every download on the site. I have been wandering around the site and fixing broken links for several months now. I had forgotten about the Face Tournament downloads. :-( It is now added to my TODO list. I should be able to fix it sometime this week. Sorry for the problem.

If you want to upload new files, please email me and I can give advice how to do it now.

Best regards,
Ron

... at the moment i try if tournaments can be continued, but not sure actually.

@ Ron:

hope you are fine ? - what about the download of the pgn-files, seems to be broken. But via toolbox all is working perfect.

may be it happen again

by Gerhard, Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 11:42 @ Ron

Hi Ron

thanx for your reply.

No need for you to polish up this yet. In the next weeks i ve planed to clean up all the pgn-downloads so there will be changes.

i contact you

Best wishes
Gerhard

RSS Feed of thread
3212 Postings in 2138 Threads, 142 registered users, 30 users online (0 registered, 30 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact